1. Still have one-sided headache due to new finding - migraine symptom - suddenly hit me last two days.
2. Woke up early than before and found out that countless of cars queuing up in front of my apartment.
3. 5 minutes earlier than usual, still stucked at federal traffic light for 10 minutes. Almost made me having red punch card day.
4. Didn't have time to get breakfast - empty stomach made me fussy.. :S
5. Bunches of unnecessary emails - unnecessary work load from other people diverting to me
6. Thinking about my baby, she got scratch from her schoolmate yesterday. three marks. kesian kesian.. (again, should i change nursery?)
3 marks on her face
still has one mark on her faceeish eishh.. too many to complain about.. should be more thankful that i made it today. should be thankful that i still have car to get to work.. should be thankful that i still have bm to be expressed at 9 am (despite of my high level stress)..
In conclusion, all of my bitching can be reduced to zero if i wake up much much earlier than usual - so that i don't get stuck with traffic - so that i can catch up with my breakfast - so that i don't have extra extra stress leads to my headache aka migraine.
" Migraine attacks commonly activate the sympathetic nervous system in the body. The sympathetic nervous system is often thought of as the part of the nervous system that controls primitive responses to stress and pain, the so-called "fight or flight" response, and this activation causes many of the symptoms associated with migraine attacks; for example, the increased sympathetic nervous activity in the intestine causes nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.Migraine afflicts 28 million Americans, with females suffering more frequently (17%) than males (6%). Missed work and lost productivity from migraine create a significant public burden. Nevertheless, migraine still remains largely underdiagnosed and undertreated. Less than half of individuals with migraine are diagnosed by their doctors. " Quote from this article
So next time, airin, be patient, be cool, like my husband told me : "beristighfar banyak-banyak", and of course think about this cute lil precious of mine..