Apart from preparing food for sahur and berbuka, solat terawih and so on, we have to prep our body for bulan yg paling mulia dlm Islam ni.
Here are some of tips to prepare ourselves for Fasting month:
1. Alter your diet 1 to 2 weeks before fasting.
- Reduce your intake of chocolate and other foods that contain refined sugar and are high in fat.
- Eat smaller portions of meals.
- Reduce your intake of meats and dairy products.
- Eat increased portions of cooked or raw fruits and vegetables.
- Eat only raw fruit and vegetables, because they will cleanse and detoxify your body in preparation for the fasting period.
- Drink only water, fruit and vegetables juices made from fresh, raw fruits or vegetables
4. Substitute harder food for softer and easily digestible foods and fruits.
5. Do not overdo your fasting preparations.
6. Reduce your intake of all habitual and addictive substances 1 to 2 weeks before fasting.
- This procedure will reduce any potential withdrawal symptoms you may experience during the fasting process.
- Habitual and addictive substances include caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea and soda; cigarettes or cigars
- Tips for heavy smokers : This is the perfect time to try to reduce the smoking habit and in fact, the right time to eventually stop.
By having good/beneficial bacteria, we are preparing a healthy stomach and digestion system especially during fasting month. good bacteria defines as probiotic, which are live microorganisms thought to be healthy for the host organism.
Many benefits of having the probiotic that is can manage lactose intolerance, prevent colon cancer, improve mineral absorption, helicobacter pylori, antibiotic-associated diarrhea, irritable bowel sysndrom and a lot more. (you can read more about probiotic HERE)
My recommendation is to take Nurich Lactolite which can supply the probiotic and prepare your stomach for fasting season.
More info on the product can be refer HERE
Promotion sempena bulan puasa is open now. Get RM13 off per box now.
PM me to order 017-6511966.
Kaut banyak2 amal
Semoga hidup kita diberkati. dunia, akhirat. amin!!