|Picture courtesy of Mr Google|
I was intrigue by her writing about parenting tips and all. Let's read her tips on Sport, Daddy and Son:
- Golf – while playing, you can also earn! i heard golf's tournaments did offer big bucks as present!
- Basketball – I love this one. even i think it will be fun to have a session of father, mother and daughter (since i have 2 daughters, and no son)
- Football – Not actually a popular game in Malaysia. But I've experienced watching the game live at the stadium during the match of Purdue University vs our rival Indiana University. What i can say, it is definitely an interesting game.
- Hockey – This is definitely a teamwork game.
- Baseball – Never know how this game is being played.. hehe.
- Bowling – Nice one! I was BAD in this. but my husband a wowed player. He can score almost a perfect score. and whenever there's a tournament, he'll join and won some.
- Swimming – kids = playing water = joy.
- Soccer – A favourite sport for the guys. I'd guess my husband will definitely put some "Chelsea" or "Arsenal" element in this (wink!).
- Horseback Riding - Never try this :)
Let's visit her blog and you can find lots of ideas on parenting tips, such as :
|Grilled Food that kids will love|
|Ways to Teach your kids how to swim|