Friday, October 4, 2013

Looking for my protege for Glam Lelaki

Salam All

I am looking for guys out there who fulfilled these requirements to start a business:

  1. Positive thinking
  2. Has dreams
If you have both criteria mentioned above, please contact me.

The business proposal has :
  1. Flexible capital
  2. High demand products
  3. Glam offers special marketing plan that workable
  4. High return of investment
  5. Opportunity for Free TRIP to GOLD COAST and Car fund
peluang bisnes untuk lelaki
I have these men under my team, building success together, and getting bigger.
(Click here for list of them)
If you want to be part of Glam Lelaki (Glam Men) do let me know.
We work hard, we play hard!
Let's together build an empire.

017-651 1966

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...