Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dear Hanis Haizi Chanel Party

Hello All!
We had a blast last Sunday at Dear Hanis Haizi Chanel Party held at Cineplex The Curve, Damansara.
It was a high tea party with about 200 guests turned up.
On our way to Damansara
Me, ready to party!

Snap gambar dulu before going

The party setting

The lobby while waiting for the party to start

The Platinum Room

We enjoyed the party, mingling with others


Me, posed la konon..hehe

The husbands, My man and Duan, my leader's

Look alike Karl Lagerfeld


The photoshoot booth

Hanis Haizi, announcing the winner of Dear Hanis Haizi Contest

The second winner, it is a Chanel pouch

The Grand winner is....

Drooling over this more than RM15k Chanel Handbag
The Grand Prize winner : Shera Begum
Congrates dear!

The food

Us, the lovely couple, Wink!

Delicious cupcake!


My husband with Razali Zain, Hanis's

Us, dreaming of a Chanel Handbag!

Mr Husband, sporting!


Me and the lovely Hanis Haizi

Me with Naa Kamaruddin, one of the CDM


My husband with Asyraf, Naa's wife, who was my ex-Purdue guys. tak sangka jumpa kat sini :)

Me, Hanis & Shaliza Aziz
Both my leaders, very dedicated

Involve in this business, i never thought of anything other than money freedom. but Thank God, by doing this business, i get more than i ever expected. I get to know a lot of people, many positive and proactive businessminded people, true friends, get to join this type of event which i will never had a chance to join in my current company, learn how to dress up, enjoy spending time with my lovely husband..
and i know this is just a beginning..
after this, i'm going to venture more fun things which scheduled to come.
more time freedom with family and kids.
insyaAllah
Pray for me, all..

xoxo,
Airin

2 comments:

mommyNadia said...

Gojes Airin!
Like ur peplum =)

Unknown said...

Thanks dear!
But this peplum did make my butt looks bigger! warghhh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...