Thursday, September 10, 2015

Ho Chi Minh, Here we come!

Hye all

Despite of the sad news last month on our canceled trip to Bangkok due to the bombing (read here in my previous entry), we received happy news when Sahajidah Hai-O upgraded our trip to Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam!
It is such an exciting news since me, myself and husband have never been to any part of Vietnam :)

We're gonna stay in the Equatorial Hotel
It's gonna be a pleasant stay for us
Finally got to get off and have a getaway from work when the stress level almost reached to the chili red alert! hehehe

Been getting orders from family and friends for the cotton, telekung, shawl and also Vietnamese coffee, which I heard was super delicious.

Those who wants to pesan stuff in Ho Chi Minh, do text me at 017-6511966 k.

Will be going from 14th to 17th September 2015.

Cant hardly waittttt!

xoxo,
Airin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...