Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dreams come True

Seorang anak peneroka Felda, bekas jurutera IT di salah sebuah syarikat terkemuka negara
Now has become an icon for a success lead.

She is Sha Khalid

From a normal ordinary person, now she managed to drive a Mercedes and owned multiple designer handbags


She has made an appearance in Harmoni Magazine this month.

Reading through the entry, i felt so amazed and inspired.


free vacation gold coast australia

free vacation gold coast australia


Although she was very successful, she is a very humble and lovely in person. She is willing to teach and guide me whenever i got stuck.
Even last night, I asked for a special personal touch from her and along with my CDM Shaliza Aziz, she was willing to. Though one whole day she was full with appointments, but she was more than happy to see me.
We set the meeting at Paradigm Mall, Sushi Zanmai, very yummilicious place
free vacation gold coast australia
Thanks leaders!
I am now clear with my target, my goals for this 4 months.

Gold Coast, here we come!!

xoxo,
Airin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...