this girl has been testing our patience each day..
she now knows how to throw tantrum (in real, throw her body, usually backward whenever her wish was not fulfilled)
mr hubby also been so mad with her when she tried to pull off the laptop's power supply whenever she has the chance.
me? trying so hard not to raise my voice, especially when she "kemas" anything she could. let it be newspaper, our letters, my pots and also a few of the glass jugs went phewww... gone!
just look at behind her.. all the clothes and her toys were scattered all over the floor. and i was so mad that i put her pants on top of the head..hehehe..padan muka
this is my favourite jug that she somehow took from the cabinet and purposely let it go..
playing with her artificial laptop from my mom
whenever she has some "tricky" idea, she'll make this face - so beware!
her ooppps face
busy "helping" her abah installed her new ride
and without wearing any shirt - actually i was removing her shirt to get her to take bath, but she was excited to help her abah rather than playing waterother updates :
* she expertly knows how to walk
* will walk faster when you want to catch her
* will walk even faster when she got something on her mind
* will scream as loud as she could to indicate frustration
* will sing along any song - especially the kit kat ad "wea oh wah.."
* will clap her hand rapidly and move her body according to any songs played
* will talk and give speech explaining stuff - the most famous word "ilu ilu!" with high pitch volume
* will talk back to you especially when she was angry with you
* will throw her bottle when the milk is finished
* know how to react when i say :
- "kish" -> she'll pat a kiss (depends on ur luck - wet or dry)
- "hug" -> she'll hug you and pat your back
- "gimme five" -> stretch her hand towards yours
- "buat muka" -> will do a very very funny face
up to now, we were very happy and yet trying to gain our patience with her behavior. Alhamdulillah, no cubit-ing or slapping or punching yet.. and we pray to God that we'll never have to employ that method.. and with our 2nd lil one's coming, more and more patience needed...