Friday, December 18, 2009
To the world, you maybe one person. But to me, you are the World! It's as easy to stay in love with you as it was to fall in love.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG!
With each year, I love you more and more
Because you are the gift in my life, I give you my gift of LOVE..
Semoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki. Semoga menjadi suami dan abah yang penyayang. Semoga dengan bertambahnya umur, bertambah lagi kematangan..
i love you ~cinta sampai syurga~~
We celebrated his birthday last night. me, my sisters, my mom and my dad. oh, Lissa too (but she slept throughout the event)
He was shocked that we prepared the cake for him. Just want him to be happy and to know how much we all love him..
There, picture of the 3 of us.. with Lissa sleeping behind our back ;)
And Thank you Adik for preparing the cake
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Yesterday was a remarkable experience for me. As Lissa and i "hanged" out in front of the tv, with very low volume, I saw her being fussy. Not sound-fussy type, but with both her hands and legs punching and kicking all over. As I discovered before, whenever she is sleepy and need some nap/sleep, she'll get into that habit. If nobody picks her up, or dodoi her, she'll be doing that til she gets tired and sleeps by herself. As for yesterday, I didn't want her to doze off to sleep by herself, I picked her up and sang her some songs. I tried to recall all the songs while we were back in kindergarten (which is what, 21 years now?). Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old McDonald, Are you Sleeping.. and whenever I got to the part I couldn't remember the lyrics, I went humming, hmmmm, lalalallalala..and Lissa laughed whenever I did that! I guess, she knew her mama forgot the song. Clever gurl! All along with my singing, she sang along (regardless her mama's off-pitching and mixed up lyrics. give me a break, Simon!). though the sound was soo far different from what I sang..it was so funny and at the same time brought a big happy feeling to me. What a wonderful life as a mum.. another big step, yet wonderful!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention where we went last Monday. As my husband promised us (me:dinner; Lissa:jalan-jalan), we went to sunway pyramid (again? Nak buat mcmn, tu je yang dekat.. OU next time, plz!) We had our dinner at my husband's fav restaurant, The Sushi King! while we were eating, I tried to feed Lissa, but she was too overwhelmed with all the clinking sound from the dishes, she didn't want to neither drink nor sleep. As we were leaving and as my husband queuing up to pay, she started to whimper, asking to be fed. Bertuah betul anak mama ni, ye.. I sat next to the cashier, and fed her with my ebm. My husband had to wait up til she finished off her milk. Kids, so unpredictable, rite?
I was looking for a reading material for Lissa. Any mommies out there have suggestion? Trying to find good reading material for her.better start earlier, rite?
I better stop rite now.. got to finish off report for my new material trial..duuuhhh!boring!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Your baby's birth date was
Friday, October 02, 2009
Your conception date was most likely 1/9/2009
And your baby is 65 days old!
Here are list of progress for her :
1. By the end of month one a baby typically:
- Lifts head for short periods of time (checked!)
- Moves head from side to side (checked!)
- Prefers the human face to other shapes (checked!)
- Makes jerky, arm movements (checked!)
- Brings hands to face (checked!)
- Has strong reflex movements (checked!)
- Can focus on items 8 to 12 inches away (checked!)
- May turn towards familiar sounds or voices (checked!)
- Responds to loud sounds (checked!)
- Blinks at bright lights (checked!)
2. By the end of month two a baby typically:
- Smiles (checked! – A LOT!!)
- Tracks objects with his eyes (checked! – especially when her mama walks by)
- Makes noises other than crying (checked! – not usually cries, most of the time merengek-type of sound)
- May repeat vowel noises, such as "ah" or "ooh" (checked!)
3. By the end of month three a baby typically:
- Raises head and chest when put on tummy (checked! – by first month. She does have a strong bone – noticed by her grandma, her babysitter n by a lot of people)
- Lifts head up 45 degrees (checked!)
- Kicks and straightens legs when on back (checked!- she can even do the exercise, moving her whole body during the legs pushing exercise)
- Open and shuts hands (checked! – esp when I massage her fingers)
- Pushes down with legs when placed on a hard surface (checked!- yup, esp during bathing. She doesn't want to lie on her back)
- Reaches for dangling objects
- Grasps and shakes hand toys
- Tracks moving objects(checked!)
- Begins to imitate sounds (checked!)
- Recognizes familiar objects and people, even at a distance (checked!)
- Begins to develop a social smile (checked! Usually early in the morning n before sleep – she wants to hear some bedtime stories or storytell by herself to her mom before dozes off)
- Begins to develop hand-eye coordination
- Brings both hands together (checked!)
- Interested in circular and spiral patterns
- Kicks legs energetically (checked!)
- Holds head up with control
What we can do:
§ Hold and cuddle your baby as much as you can
§ Keep up the talking in a sing-song fashion
§ Massage his body regularly
§ Hold out toys to him so that he tries to hold them (because his hand-eye-coordination is poor he will not be able to judge the distance between an abject and his hand and will be unable to hold something you offer him)
§ Place your baby on a bouncer or hold her against your shoulder so as to exercise her neck muscles